Monday, August 15, 2011

Gray

Big chunks of the east coast seem to be cold and gray and rainy, and in a way, it echoes my mood. Nature can be an evil, capricious bitch sometimes, I think there are no words to express the rage and helplessness we feel when babies are targeted by that capriciousness- Shannon's news has left us all reeling. But still, there is definitely room for optimism, and while the coming period might be a harrowing one, there is a high likelihood that things will end WELL. I'm praying.

I want to apologize to whoever shared reviews of their doctors with me- I've procrastinated putting it up for so long it has been inexcusable. Still, better late than never, its up now, in its own page, with plenty of room for more if others wish to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment